Do you like learning about The Russian Tsars? If you do, then you have come to the right place. Inside you will find an exhaustive list of all of them. Better yet, your experience is not limited to what we provide, as the application ties directly into web services to provide additional images and other resources so you can continue to explore and learn. Search for keywords, bookmark your favorites, browse images, and have a lot of fun. You might even learn something!
Top Features Include:
- List of every Russian Tsar.
- See images of every one.
- Browse additional images and even view them full screen.
- Adaptive web server search algorithm provides constantly better image results for base thumbnails.
- Full text search.
- Browse by Dynasty.
- Browse by chronological order.
- Personal favorites list.
- Explore further with integrated web searching. No need to leave the application.
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Russian Tsars is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-12-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
Russian Tsars (version 13.0) has a file size of 21.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.